Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

vrijdag 15 mei 2020

New challenge at Lost Coast Designs

Hi everybody, its time for a new challenge from Lost Coast Designs.
East meets west,  hhhmmmmm that is interesting.
Its about oriental, western and travel. You have to use hand stamped cards ore other project.
You dont have to include LCD stamps, but it is prefer it.
Well, here is my contribution.

I made this card using a spritzer an some aqua markers. I used the colors dark blue, light blue, orange, green and yellow. First I stamped the lovely Carmen's Veranda Southwest town with stazon black.
Masked the stamp and used the spritzer with the aqua markers. Than remove the masking tape.
I used my derwent colorsoft pencils to color the houses. Used a fineliner marker (stabilo) for the details. So come on over to the challenge and join us, and maybe you will win some rubberstamps.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten