Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

donderdag 16 februari 2023

Challenge #161 Make it funny.

Hi there, here is my DT tag for the "Make it funny" challenge.


They are so funny, they always make me laugh.
Take the time to read them and you will see how funny they are.
For this tag i chose the "cats birthday" text.

I made this tag with the sweet "White cat" stamp from Carmens Veranda stamps.
He/she is so cute,  just look at those sweet eyes.
The raven on top is one I cut off from the Lost Coast Designs crows border.
These borders are so long that you can easily cut a piece off.
This way you have a border and a separate stamp.
I sprayed the tag with sprays from Dylusions and a stencil.
I have to admit that the stencil has faded a bit, but I still liked the result.
At the bottom I stamped a stamp from the Brush strokes sheet with black ink.
I did the same with the text and the crow that is on the text.
I colored the White cat with Tombo markers.
I put Glossy accents on the eyes of the cat, so they stand out even more.
Glue the tag on black cardstock and give it a nice bow.
That's it for this time, and don't forget to join the challenge.
There is a nice prize to be won, and you can also participate with other stamp brands.
See you next time.






 

2 opmerkingen: