Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zondag 15 maart 2020

My first post as designer for Lost Coast Designs.







I made a small gift box on a Score-pal. The box is 8x8cm en 2cm high.The name of the stamp is Praying angel. I just love this stamp, look at the expression on her face.
I first put a sheet of paper through some puddles of distress ink, Shabby shutters, Scattered straw and Pine needless. Once the sheet is dry,you can cut and creased the paper. Then you lay it flat and stamp the angel with Jet black stazon.
Then I colored in some accents with pencils with de same colors, no matter which brand.
And than the last thing is some accents with a white gell pen. I really love my white gell pen.

Tip: when you glue the box, start with the bottem. Then you can be sure that the lid closes properly.

Come on over and join the challenge, its fun and you can win some lovely stamps.

(Dont forget to check the rules)


This little box participates in the challenge of Simon says stamp.  and
simonsaysstamp blog wednesday challenge




1 opmerking: