Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

dinsdag 14 april 2020

Lost Coast Designs Spring has sprung challenge

Are you also crazy about Easter? I do love it. Making the house cozy and making nice cards for family and friends. So this is my Easter card. I chose Distress Oxide, love it.
In the colors:
Musterd seed
Mermaid lagoon
Abandoned coral
Lucky Clover

And the stamps I used are, Bubbles background.
And Katzelkraft, bird. Which are also for sale at Lost Coast Designs.


I made a background with all the colors Distress Oxide. Made the border around the card with a black posca marker. After that I made the black grids with a stencil and the black posca marker and added some lines with a white posca.
The egg is heat embossed with a fine black embossing powder.
Now the fun part starts. I colored with all the distress colors I used for the background.
It takes some practice, but I love the result. I treated it like watercolor paint. Stampt the bird on a piece off watercolor paper, and colored it with Distress Oxide.

I hope you enjoyed it, until next time.
And dont forget to join the challenge.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten