Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zondag 1 november 2020

CHALLENGE #110 - SPOOKTACULAR FLORALS

 Hi there, 
the new challenge on the Lost Coast Designs blog is spooktacular florals.
So I chose the Frida Skull stamp, and the spiderwebs background stamp.
I started with the background stamp and distress microglaze.
Then with the distress refill black soot and fired brick,
  and a bit of water I went over the spiderweb.
While this is drying I continue with the Frida stamp.
On a piece of paper I stamped Frida with embossingink,
then embossed it with fine black embossingpowder.
Nou make a mask, and mask Frida off.
With a paper stomp dipt in micro glaze I made some lines around the Frida stamp.
Then I went over it with watered black soot.
With a die cut I cut out a lovely frame in black paper.
and I colored the frida skull.
Now you can glue it al together and matt with a plack paper.

Its now up to you, hope you will join the challenge.
The Lcd/CV designteam are looking forward to see your creations.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten