Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

vrijdag 1 januari 2021

New challenge to start the new year. Challenge #113 something beginning with B.

                         Hi everybody, first I wish all my visitors a very happy and healthy 2021.

This is my first Lost Coast Designs post for the new challenge.
And its all about the letter B.
So I made this slimline card with the big raven with tree branches stamp.
This stamp is a big one with a height of 3.25 inch.
Love that, I also used the moonface, from the sheet Just faces.

 

 I first sponged with distress oxide, started at the bottum of the card with Musterd seed.
I worked my way up with spiced marmelade, barn door and the last, aged mahogany.

 I stamped the raven with Versamark clear and black glitter embossing powder.
Love that effect on the raven.
I took my black ink and painted the branches with a paint brush.
But for the smaller branches I used an old ink pen.

I stamped the moonface with black stazon.
Now I wanted to fade out the moon a bit, so I went over it with a blending tool and aged mahogany.
It gives it a bit of a misterious look.

 

 I did the same at the bottom of the card.
I hope you liked this little tutorial.
I would love to see what you make for the B challenge.
Please join us at Lost Coast designs, there are prices to win.
And dont forget to read the rules.
All stamp compagny's are alowed.
      The challenge
https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2021/01/challenge-113-something-beginning-with-b.html 

The rules
https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/p/challenges-rules-and-winner-badge.html 

1 opmerking:

  1. Riet this is stunning, the colours are amazing! Take care and have a very happy 2021, Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen