Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zaterdag 12 juni 2021

Een vrolijk safari doosje.

                           Hello dear readers,
Today a tutorial with stamps from Carla Creaties.
Have you seen those super cute stamps from CraftEmotions?
I do, and I'm totally in love with it.
I used the Savanne 1 and 2 set for this box,
and completely indulged in this box.
















What do you need to make this box.
I used the We R memory keepers, explosionbox board.
But it can be done on any scoreboard.
distress ink,
Mustard seed, Spiced marmalade and Mowed lawn.
White 200 gsm paper 2 sheets 30.5x30.5
Versafine onyx black
Water art 185 grams watercolor paper.
CraftEmotions Savannah 1 and 2 clearstamps.
Faber Castel watercolor pencils.
Glue.

So, do you have everything?
Now let's start making the box.
Make a box of 10x10x10cm on your scoreboard.
Don't forget to make a lid too.
The edge of the lid is 3 cm wide.
Score and fold only, no glue yet.
We are going to blend distress inks first.
You have to work from the bottom, which is the middle square.
The score lines around this square turn green for the grass.
Pay close attention, because of course I made a mistake,
and the grass got to the top of the box.
Yes, I know, beginners mistake, hahaha!

Put the colors on the lid as in the photo.

Make some water splashes to create a flecked pattern.
As the box dries, start stamping and coloring the animals.
I stamped the giraffe and leopard twice.



cut them out.
I myself have been looking for a long time for a hobby knife where the cap stays on well.
I cut myself many times because the cap kept falling off.
I now have the Westcott knife, fantastic, the cap stays in place.


Now put the box on the edge of the table, as shown in the photo.
Make a design, and stamp where you want to place the animals.
This way it's not so bad if you missed a few fine details with cutting out.
Glue them in the right place.

I stamped the giraffe twice.
Glue one to the box.
The second you only use the head of to glue on the edge of the box.
For example, the giraffe has a head, even when the lid has been removed.
Now the box and lid can be glued.
I hope you have as much fun making it as I did.
Happy crafting day.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten