Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

maandag 20 december 2021

Gnome challenge #134 at Lost Coast Designs

Hi, Riet here.
What a fun challenge
Do you also love gnomes?



As this is my last contribution to Lost Coast designs this year, 
I bring you this last Christmas greeting.
I wish you all a very merry and loving Christmas.
And a happy new year to everyone.
I am back at LCD on the 1sth of Januari.

The stamp is the Sweater Gnome,
With the help of some maskingtape I stamped the sweater gnome 3 times.

 I colored the gnomes with pencils and drew some things on the hat with a white gelpen,
 so that it looks like 3 different gnomes. 
Take 5 sticks of 20 cm wood and paint them. 
Make the star as shown in the picture. 
I glued the star first and later tied the twine around the ends. 
Glue the gnomes on it.
Glue a Christmas greeting on it and you're all set. 
This is so nice to give as a gift, or hang it in your tree.
The challenge runs until the end of the month, so you can still participate. 
Click on the link and join the fun, and maybe you'll be the winner of new rubber this month.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten