Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zaterdag 15 juli 2023

It's Christmas in July at Lost Coast designs and Carmen's Veranda stamps.

The new challenge at Lost Coast designs/Carmens Veranda stamps is
Christmas in july.

Sometimes I really don't know what to make.
In that case I take a good look around me.
Sometimes it is an object and sometimes a color that inspires me.
Well today I was eating delicious sweets with a somewhat strange color.
And yes, there it came, 
I had this translucent Christmas ball lying around for so long, 
so now I made something with it, in the color of the sweets.
At LCD/CV it's Christmas in July challenge, so I made it for the challenge.

Used materials:
The beautiful LCD stamps.
A die with holly leaves.
Colorbox chalk Creamy brown.
Stazon Timber brown.
Distress ink Walnutstain.
Distress ink Pumice stone.
A small star punch.
Gold glitter.
Transparent christmas ball.
Some ribbons.

Start by drawing a circle of the ball.
Cut this out, on the inside of the pencil line.
Check first if it fits properly.



Stamp the praying angel with the colorbox ink.



Apply the ink all around with an ink blender and the Distressink pumice stone.



Now take the smallest stamp from the sheet Pieces of Calligraphy.
This one has super small letters and that's what it takes to fill the little empty spaces.
Stamp with the Distress ink Pumice stone.



Because I wanted to let the Christmas Miracle pop,
I stamped it with Stazon Timber Brown.



Apply the ink all around with an ink blender and the Distressink Walnut stain.


Die cut the holly branch.
Color it the same as the circle with the inblender.
Apply some gold glitter to the leaves and berries.
Apply foam tape to the holly branch and stick it at the bottom of the circle.

Punch some small stars.
Apply gold glitter on top and glue the stars around the angel.


Now you can assemble the bauble.
I covered the seam with a gold ribbon and made a bow on it.
But you can decorate according to your own ideas.
I hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to join the challenge at Lost Coast designs. 
You can even participate with other brands, as long as there is stamping.
Good luck and see you next time.


I have entered this christmas baulb in this challenge:

Christmas with the cuties. Something with fur or feathers.
The angel wings are of feathers


Christmas kickstart challenge, Ginger bread treets.
I was thinking, my angel baulb has a gingerbread color.





















4 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg mooi Riet, in alleen een bruintint. Sfeervol en subtiel! Liefs Hannie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. So beautiful, what a wonderful creation! So glad you joined us at Christmas with the Cuties!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A beautiful, festive project! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Kickstart.
    ~carol

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is beautiful and I love how you came by your colour palette choice! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart with carol and me, Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen