Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zaterdag 5 augustus 2023

My handmade price from the Butterfly challenge blog. LOVE IT!!!!!!!


A while ago I participated in the Butterfly challenge blog.
This is a lovely challenge blog with fun assignments,
and of course there must always be a butterfly involved.
I had made a bookmark with a butterfly hovering above the book,
 and I had won a prize along with others.
What you should know that this blog has no sponsors
 and makes the prizes them selves at there own expense.
And what a price, fantastic.
Valerie Williams has made this beautiful folder full of surprises for me. 
I am very happy with it, and what a job she has made of it.
As if that wasn't enough,
there is also a pack of design paper from 13arts 
and a pack of blank cards with envelope and 2 notebooks hidden in the folder.
What a treat.
Valerie, thank you very much, I am very happy with it.














Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten