Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

maandag 1 april 2024

For the fluffy and cute challenge at Lost Coast Designs.


Hi crafters and stampers, 
Today a tag for the "Fluffy and Cute" 

Here is a list of what I used for this tag.
Stamps:

Other materials:
Distress Oxide,
Bundled sage.
Speckled egg.
Iced spruce.
Seedless perserves.
Saltwater taffy.
Versafine onyx black.
DDBD modeling paste.

First I have stamped  "Spike and Lucy" with the versafine onyx black.
Allow the ink to dry thoroughly otherwise it will not be waterproof.


Apply modeling paste with a stencil.
This only applies at the left top,
 and bottom right at an angle around the stamped print.
Allow to dry thoroughly, if necessary with a heat tool.

Now we use the Oxide colors and some water to make a puddle,
 into which we dab the tag.
In places where no moddeling paste is, 
only Bundled sage, Speckled egg, Iced spruce are used.
On the places with moddeling paste with the colors,
Seedless perserves, Saltwater taffy.

I stamped the space where is no moddeling paste,
 with the Long swirl stamp and Distress oxide Ice spruce.
Not to thick, I like it to be a bit faded.


Now I have to admit that I made a mistake in estimating the size of my tag.
So the text stamp "Dog hair" no longer fit.
So I had to come up with a solution, 
because I really wanted to have this funny text on the tag.
So the text was cut into pieces and spread over the tag.
I made a grey matt and then I was finished.

This challenge runs the whole month of April.
So if you want to join, 
you ar so verry welcome on the 
Dont forget to read the rules please.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Love it! Like the text in combination with the stamp. Great coloring . Love Hannie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Special and adorable design love the details you provide on your blog. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen