Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

woensdag 22 mei 2024

For the "Let us entertain you" challenge at Lost Coast Designs/Carmens Veranda stamps.

 

What a fun challenge.
You can participate with anything related to theater, film, dance, circus, etc.
I am a huge film fan and especially love the old Hitchcock films, they are fantastic.
You can see from this card what my favorite is.

Stamps I used:

I die cut the film strip and stamped parts of crows with black ink.
Stamped Alfred and masked him.
Stamped part of the Fourth Dimension to lay a floor.
Using a sponge with a very fine structure, 
I tapped the speckles on the white parts of the card with black ink.
And I made the scratches with the side of cardboard and black ink.
It should look like an old film reel.
I colored Alfred's suit and shadow with a gray pencil.
And with a letter die I made the word bird.
The card is matted with black cardstock.

Hope you will join in this fun challenge,
There is a price to be won.
Please read the rules first to avoide disapointment.
See you at the challenge.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten