Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

donderdag 10 oktober 2024

Day 10 of the Lost coast Designs/Carmens Veranda stamps Halloween challenge.

Today I made a  trick or treat basket. 
Here is the description, and maybe you like to join the challenge on 

You can find patterns for such baskets on the internet.
I used a box that had blueberries in it.

What you need to make the basket.
Black water-resistant ink
White ink pad
Halloween design paper.
Black sturdy paper, I used 200 grams.
Colorpencils
White gel pen
Red posca marker
Letters to make the trick and treat words
Halloween embellishments

I started by tracing the container on black paper and cutting it out.

I covered it with Halloween paper but left the front and back free.

I then thought it was a bit bare and decided to stamp the spiderweb background.
In hindsight I would have preferred to do that with white embossing powder.
That's for another time.

Stamp and color Frank and his bride and color them.

Cut them out and glue them onto the basket.


Embellish the basket however you like.
Don't forget to put the Trick or Treat on it.
That's so much fun.

Now isn't this a fun Trick or treat basket?
And so easy to make.
Would you also like to win those beautiful high quality rubber stamps? 
It runs the entire month of October. 
I'm curious to see what you make.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten