Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

woensdag 8 juli 2020

Challenge 102 Off the edge


Today I will show you  a card with the beautiful florish stamp from Lost Coast Designs.
I really like this stamp, it has open parts in the flowers and leaves. This gives you the opportunity to color the florish. Love that, dont you?
So I sponged the background with distressink squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers and picked rasberry. I dropt some water on it so you get some stains.
I took a die and cut two branches and sponge them with the 3 colors.
Stamped the florish with memento black.
I used posca pens to color the florish, yellow, pink and 2 greens.
And with a white and black posca I dotted the florish.

I had fun making this card en hope you do to.
Dont forget to join the challenge, you have a change to win some rubber.
So come on over and join.
Blog
Facebook

1 opmerking: