Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zaterdag 1 augustus 2020

Lost Coast Designs CHALLENGE #104 LET'S GO VEGETARIAN





The stamps I used, Sweater gnome and flower gnome with Florish.


Hi there, here a card from me, Riet.
This challenge is all about flowers, tree's, vegetables and fruits.

Today a card for the gnome love birds. 
I started with an actated sheet. I cut out a heart. 
Then I stained it with distress ink, seedless preserves, spiced marmalade and musterd seed. 
It is lightly sprayed with some water. 
I made a print on the paper with that. 
You can also use a gellyplate. Let it dry well. 
Masked the heart.
With distress micro glaze I made a stamp print around the heart with the florish. 
Then I sponged it with distress seedless preserves. 
I drew a line around the heart with a purple pencil. 
The gnomes stamped on thin paper and colored in pencil.
Cut them out and glue them on.
If you use a mat take white or very light gray. 
I made some stains on the edges with distress spiced marmalade. 
And on the corners I put that extra on. 
I loved making this card. 


I find the gnome stamps so versatile, you can use them for so many things.
For example, Valentine, a wedding, Christmas and just for fun.
You can probably think of a few yourself.
I hope I was able to inspire you.
Enjoy and come on over for the challenge.
https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-104-lets-go-vegetarian.html



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten