Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

woensdag 30 september 2020

Lost Coast designs & Carmens Veranda stamps challenge.

Hi there, Riet here with another jukebox card.

For this card I used the LCD Birds in tree's background stamp,
 and the Jukebox from Carmens Veranda.
I actually made this background for another card. 
But it was not so suitable for that card and I had not used it. 
So I found it very suitable for the vintage jukebox. 
I made the background with destress glaze resist.
And distress Walnut stain and Antique linen. 
I colored the jukebox with watercolor paint. 
I did the metal parts with a silver pen. 
Those parts seem to be made of chrome. 
Too bad it cannot be seen in the photo.
Add some accents with the white gel pen, then cut out and glue on. 
Hope you enjoyd the card. Dont forget to join our challenge.

https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/search/label/Monthly%20Challenge







 

2 opmerkingen: