Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

dinsdag 1 september 2020

LCD challenge #106 Lady’s night


Hi there, today a new challenge over at Lost Coast Designs and Carmens Veranda stamps.
This time its "Lady's night".
So pick up your girl stamps and join the fun.

LCD Bubbles background, LCD 50’sGirl and a wise woman once said,  from Carmens veranda.

I stamped the girl with black stazon and then masked her. 
Torn a piece of paper slightly larger than the text stamp. 
Used it as a mask.
Stamped the bubbles background with stazon black. 
With Distress oxide, chipped sapphire and speckled egg spread on a sheet I lightly sprayed with water on the ink and the part with the girl  I swept in the ink.
Stamped the text in the open white box. 
Because I thought it was very white, I made some spots of ink with my finger. 
I colored the circles with the oxide ink with a brush. 
And I also colored her dress in this way. 
With a black fineliner I made a frame around the white surface and stamped the 
Carmens Veranda, "A wise woman stamp".
I dubbel matted the card, looks so fancy, hi hi.

Come on over and join our challenge, You can use any stamp compagny you want.

And there is a change to win some rubber.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten