Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

vrijdag 18 september 2020

#107 Mancave challenge at Lost Coast Designs - Carmens Veranda stamps

Hi everybody, I made this arrow card for the mancave challenge over at the LCD/CV blog.
Now here is how I made it.


 
Jukebox, http://www.carmensveranda.com/mancave.html
Cardboard arrow
Moddeling paste
Black acrylic paint
Rust colored acrylic paint
Viva Decor inkagold, Ice blue
Distress oxide spekled egg
Distress oxide black soot

 


I drew a large arrow from a piece of cardboard for the background.  

With a diamond plate stencil and modeling paste on the cardboard.

After drying for a while, I painted it black with acrylic paint.

After that I just hit the top with a sponge and inkagold Ice blue so only the diamonds are touched by the spunge.

With some rust-colored paint that I diluted with water,

I made some rusty spots here and there.

I sponged the small arrow with distress oxide speckled egg and with Distress oxide black soot I made some stains on it.

With a marker I wrote "man cave" on it.

I added a bit of black to the edge of the small arrow.

I colored the jukebox with markers.

And I did the tubes of the jukebox in Fluor colors.

I attached the small arrow and jukebox with 3d tape so that they are slightly higher.

 

Well this was the explanation for the Man cave card.

Now come on over and show us your take on the mancave challenge.

We love to see your gorgeus cards and makes.


 Dont forget to read the challenge rules.

 And all have a nice day.

 

 


1 opmerking: