Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

woensdag 2 december 2020

A new challenge at Lost coast designs, Winter blues.

 

Mary and angels.

 Hello everyone,
Dont you all love christmas time.
I love the decorating and card and gift making.
Our new challenge is all about winter and the color blue.
Because winter makes me think of christmas,
I chose these beautifull stamps. 
So for this card and bookmark I used the gourgeus “Mary and Angels stamp”.
And the versatile “Door and Window set”.
I have used this set for so many cards, its such a great set.





 What I used,
Distress micro glaze.
Distressink Black soot, Chipped sapphire, Salty ocean,
Musterd seed and Spiced marmalade.
Indigoblu Flitterglu and gilding flakes.

 And here is how I made the card and bookmark.
First I stamped the windows with distress micro glaze.
Then I sponged the windows with distressink musterd seed and spiced marmelade.
Then around the window with salty oceaan, chipped sapphire
  and on the edges with black soot.
With indigoblu FlitterGlu I stamped the Mary and angels stamp.
Then I applied the gilding flakes on the glue.
Splattered some water drops on the dark blue and let it dry.

 Hope you have fun and join our challenge.

Its fun and a great opportunity to win some rubberstamps.

  And please read our challenge rules.

 https://lostcoastportaltocreativity.blogspot.com/p/challenges-rules-and-winner-badge.html



1 opmerking: