Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

dinsdag 8 december 2020

Lost Coast Designs challenge 112, Winter blues.

                                                                     


                                                                                        Snowy cityscape

 I used:

Cityscape http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/scenery.html

Snowflakes border http://www.lost-coast-designs.com/borders.html

 Distressink tumbled glass, speckled egg.
Stazon midnight blue.
Posca pen white.
 I started with a white cardstock.
Sponged the 1/3 bottom with speckled egg.
The second 1/3 with tumbled glass.
Keep the upper half white.
Stamp with the stazon midnight blue the cityscape stamp.
Now for the snowflakes.
I cut 3 snowflakes off the border stamp.
Thats why I love the LCD border stamps, they are fairly long.
So you can cut a little piece of to use as a single stamp.
I stamped them with speckled egg, 1,2 and 3th generation stamping.
Now you have darker and lighter snowflakes.
With the posca pen (acrylic marker),
you make snow on the buildings of the cityscape stamp.
Ad some snow on to the bottom of the card.
And now tap on the marker to spletter some white paint as snow on the card.
Matt your card and your finished.
I had lots of fun creating this card.

I love this winter/blue challenge and I cant waite to see what you will make for this challenge.

So join us and have fun stamping.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten