Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zaterdag 14 maart 2020


Hello, as you know, at Lost coast designs Lost coast designs there was a designteam call.
I had responded to that because I just love there stamps.
And to my delight I can tell you now that I am the new DT member.
I am so proud and honored to been chosen. Officially I start in April, but tomorrow there is a new challenge at lost coast blog. So that will be my first blog post.There is a nice price to win, so hop over and join the challenge. 

Hallo, zoals jullie weten was er bij Lost Coast designs een design team call.
Ik had daarop gereageerd want ik vind hun stempels fantastisch.
En tot mijn blijdschap kan ik jullie vertellen dat ik hun nieuwe DT lid ben.
Ik ben trots en vereerd dat ze mij gekozen hebben. Officieel strart ik in April, maar morgen is er een nieuwe challenge en daar zal ik mijn eerste post plaatsen. Er is een mooie prijs te verdienen, dus doe mee dan maak je kans op een prijs.

1 opmerking: