Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

dinsdag 30 juni 2020

Lost Coast designs challenge #101 Background forward.




I really had to think about this card, making the background the star isn't that easy.
I am not used to that.
But I just like to work with my distress micro glaze, so of we go.

Distress glaze, distressink spun sugar, victorian velvet, gathered twigs.

Take a little spung and aply the glaze on to the stamp and stamp it on a piece of paper that is 5cm or 2 inch longer than the stamp.

Start sponging the bottem with spun sugar, work your way up with victorian velvet. And at the top gathered twigs. Its so magical to see the birds and trees show up, just love it.
I tore the bottom of the card and distresst it with gathered twigs and stampt the moon child stamp. Matt the card with a off white cardstock, and from the same cardstock I die cut the birds. Easy and swift.
So hurry up and join us in this exciting challenge.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten