Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

donderdag 15 april 2021

#120 "Sentimentally yours" challenge at Lost Coast Designs.

 

Hi there, today it's all about the sentiments.
For this card I used the Carmens Veranda sentiment "Wine and chocolate".
I can recommend you to take a look at this page at Carmens Veranda.
It is full of the most funny sentiments and saying.
You will have a big laugh, and that is always good.

Now for this card I used 3 colours distressink.
Made puddles with water and swiped the paper trough it.
Then with the same colours distress oxide I inked a stencil.
This one is from DutchDoobadoo called vintage.
Sprayed some water on it and used it as a stamp.
Stamped with black stazon the sentiment.
And to finish it off I taped some glitter tape.
Some black cardboard for the back and its finished.

The team at Lost Coast Designs would love for you to join us .
Here is the challenge 
There must be stamping on your art, but all stamp brands are welcome.
There is a price to win, so thats fun.

I just want to draw your attention to Cathy, oure team member.
She always makes the banners for our challenges, and does it very well.
Thank you Cathy.
http://alteredcelticgypsy-cathy.blogspot.com/








2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is gorgeous Riet, I love your background, and the sentiment definitely applies to me! Have a lovely weekend, Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen