Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

maandag 14 juni 2021

#123 Save the trees challenge.



Hi there, 
What a special challenge it was this time. 
I have seen a lot of beautiful things pass by from my teamsters. 
Did you enjoy it s as much, as I did? 
Here is my last contribution for this challenge. 
I used the stamp from the Victoriana sheet.
I sponged the background with different shades of green. 
I stamped the head with Stazon Olive green. 
And scratched into the stampbord with a fine knife. 
I attached  a green cord to it. 
And now I have a beautiful necklace. 
I hope you make something for our fun challenge to. 
We would love to see your work on our challenge blog.

Come and join, there is rubber to win.
Please read our rules before you enter the challenge.




1 opmerking:

  1. This is fabulous Riet, and I love that you can now wear this! Take care and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen