Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zondag 1 augustus 2021

Challenge #127 Neon Colors, over at Lost Coast designs.

 Hello everyone,
Today a new challenge starts at Lost Coast Designs.
Use neon colors, that's so much fun.
And you know what's so nice, you can participate with all stamp brands. 
But of course we prefer LCD or Carmens Veranda stamps.

This time I have a fairly easy card, so also suitable for the novice stamper.
I started with the fourth dimension and versamark Onyx Black.
Before printing the stamp, I wiped the outer edge with a cloth to get a faded outside.
Then stamp the cat on the center line of the background stamp.
Stamp the cat again on a piece of paper.
Color the cat with neon colors and glue it on the cat in the background.
Draw a frame around the card with a fineliner.
Stamp the text 4 times around the card.
Glue the card to a black cardstock.
If you like it, we'd love to see you join the challenge.
And of course there is a prize to be won.
Please read theRULES first to avoid disappointment.
Good luck and maybe you'll win new rubber of your choice.


2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is fabulous Riet, I love your colourful cat! Take care and have a very happy August, Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. what a beautiful card , lov the colors
    I just looked at your blog and started following you
    I would love it if you would also visit my blog and maybe follow
    I have a new blog
    I can't post my old blog on facebook anymore, they say it's insulting
    xxx
    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen