Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

maandag 6 september 2021

#129 Movie Mania challenge at Lost Coast Designs

Hello everyone,
Today a card for the super fun Movie Mania challenge over at Lost Coast Designs
What a fun topic for a challenge.

Hello everyone, Riet here.
Today a card for the super fun Movie Mania challenge. 
What a fun topic for a challenge.
 I really like the old show movies and they are rarely shown on TV here in the Netherlands.
LCD has a stamp, "Showgirls" which always reminds me of those old movies.

I stamped this stamp 3 times and using paper masks.

After masking I sponged the background with Distress oxide Musterd seed. 


Then I went over it with a stencil and distress oxide Spiced marmalade.


After removing the masks I colored the showgirls in with water based markers, 


Tombow or Zig is fine.
I die-cut the stars and text from black glitter paper. 



And that was it, a wonderful piece of nostalgia from the old days.
Have lots of fun creating your Movie Mania art and join oure challenge here
(click on the banner)

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Riet, this is brilliant! Really spoke to me as I have the same stamp, stencil and colorants. I'm also a Golden Age of Hollywood film buff, Norma Shearer is my all-time fave actress. "Why didn't I think of this" has been replaced with "I want to CASE this", if only my skills were as good as yours. Well done! xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is absolutely amazing Riet, I love everything about this one! Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen