Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

donderdag 1 oktober 2026

Halloween challenge month at Lost Coast designs/Carmens Veranda stamps.

 
Today marks the start of the Lost Coast Designs Halloween challenge.
The team will be showcasing plenty of Halloween and Day of the Dead themes this month.
I get to kick things off, starting with my witches circle dance.
For this card, I used the Sizzix Stamp & Spin tool.
The card measures 20x20 cm.
I used the Mini Gnome sets 1 and 4 from Lost Coast Designs, 
The small pumpkin and spiderwebs were created using a die.
I stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black and colored with Derwent Chromaflow.

The team would love for you to join the challenge. 
You can win new stamps.
So, invite all your stamping friends, too.
You have the whole month to participate, 
and your projects don't necessarily have to feature our stamps.
However, they must include stamping.
(Read the rules first.)
Can't wait to see what you create!
Have fun!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten