Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

vrijdag 18 februari 2022

Challenge at Let's squash it.

 

Hello, I made this card for the Let's squash it challenge.
Assignment, embossing folder, green and an insect.
This is a super fun challenge blog where every challenge revolves around the embossing folder.
I don't know about you, but I have quite a few embossing folders lying around and rarely do anything with them.
But this blog keeps encouraging me to use them.
So if you feel like working with your embossing folder, go and have a look.
The embossing folder is from Spellbinder, and the stamps Bugz set are from Lost Coast Designs.
I also used Viva Decor Inka gold on the raised parts of the embossing and a white gel pen for the veins in the wings.
I also applied some fine gold glitter with the Nuvo aqua shimmer on the wings.

This card participates in the challenge of:

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a fab card, I love it, Riet. Thanks for joining us at Let's Squash It! Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's a wonderful bug stamp and the inka gold looks fabulous on the embossed texture, love this one Riet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen