Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

woensdag 8 juni 2022

Its a tropical theme for the challenge at Lost Coast designs.

Hi there, Riet here.
Today its my turn to post for the LCD challenge with a tropical theme.
I made a card with the pineapple and the Carmen dog from Carmens Veranda. 
The background is made with the crackle background stamp from LCD,
 and the text is a sheet of party words from Lost Coast Designs.
I colored it with Van Gogh watercolors. 
And stamped with stazon jet black.
I used Distressink Iced Spruce for the background.

I started stamping the dog.
I masked it, then stamped it with the pineapple.
I colored the pineapple and dog with watercolor paint. 

But you can use anything you want, pencils or markers wil be fine to.

When that was dry I masked the dog and pineapple again.
And with the distressink and the crackle background i stamped the background.
I used a small piece of the stamp for this and filled the background.
I shaded with a bit of black watercolor,
and i glued some little juwells on her ears and dress.

On a small piece of paper I stamped the text with stazon jet black.
 I marked the text with pink paint.
I also glued 2 small gems on it.
I increased the text with some 3d tape.
Glue the card with some pink and black cardstock and you're done.

Thanks for stopping by.
I would love to see your art in the challenge.
And maybe you are the lucky one to win a prize.
Please read the rules first.
Until next time, goodbey for now.
Untill next time.



1 opmerking:

  1. Leuk, leuk, Riet. En die combi ananas en "fruithondje". Mooi gevonden. Liefs Hannie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen