Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

maandag 12 september 2022

#151 Use at least 3 stamps challenge.

                                                                        Hello dear stampers,
                                                            Today 2 houses for the house, lol. 

I had 2 pieces of wood and sawn houses from them.
I found the sentiments Geluk (happiness) and Liefde (love) so suitable for these houses.
Because that's what we all want, a house full of happiness and love.
It was a present for my daughter, so I chose the Dutch sentiments.
But LCD also has these stamps in English, here is the link.

Now the description of how the houses are made.
What I used.
Stazon Jett black, white acrylic paint, beige/brown markers.

First I painted the blocks with white paint.
It doesn't have to be neat, I wanted it to look worn.
When the paint was dry I sanded the edges with sandpaper.

Then I stamped the shrubbery stamp with the stazon.

Then I stampd the bees and I masked them.

Stamped the text on it.
I gave the bees some color with the beige and brown markers.
And really, that was all.
Easy and yet such a nice result.
Have you also made something fun with 3 stamps or more?
Show us and join the challenge until September 15th. 
It may even be stamps from other brands.
Here is the challenge link, and here you will find the rules for the challenge.
Hope you will play along and maybe you are the winner of some gorgeus rubber stamps.

The houses are joining the challenge at:

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Fabulous project. Thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow, what beautiful projects! Loving how you captured the bees that are mentioned in John Keats poetry with the late flowers of autumn - amazing 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Country View Challenges! Hugs Jo x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen