Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

zondag 1 januari 2023

#158 Slimline challenge at Lost coast designs/Carmens Veranda.

Today marks the start of a new year, I wish you a happy, healthy, loving and above all creative year.
Now the challenge, this time very easy, a slimline card.
If you don't know what that is?
It is a card with this size.
3.5x8.5inch or 23x10cm.
The subject is free of choice, 
as long as it has stamping on it.
You can even participate with other brands of stamps.
Here are the rules.

Here is my contribution and a small step by step.


I used LCD stamps,
Chipboard 2023
black paint
Colorfull glitter
coloring pencils
Versa magic,
Turquoise gem,
Red magic,
Purple hydrangea,
Pink petunia,
Tatched straw.
A brush for splashing ink.
Black ink.

I started by stamping the twisted circle in all colors.
That reminds me of fireworks.
Then I applied very fine splatters with all the colors.
While this dried I painted the numbers black.
When everything is drying well I stamped the mice on thin paper and colored them with pencil.
Cut them out.
Coat the numbers with glue and sprinkle the glitter on top.
Matte the card with black and glue the numbers to the card.
Glue the mouse on top and stamp with black ink the "Happy new
year" on the card.
And then your card is ready, nice and very easy to make.
So come and join us and maybe you will be the next winner of new stamps.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten