Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

dinsdag 26 september 2023

A challenge about birds, at lost coast designs.

 Hello, today I stamped a wooden house, made from leftover wood.
It's not hard to do if your wood isn't too ruff.
Its my take on the challenge.

I used:
Lost Coast Designs, Annie,
Carmens Veranda, Once a badass.
Distress ink, Pumice stone
Versafine onyx black.

How I made it.
I started with Distressink Pumice stone.
Slide the pad from the outside to the inside over the wood.
Stamp the girl Annie with Versafine black ink.
And the badass text at the bottom right.
I cut off a crow from the crow border. And stamped it on the text.
I stamped text here and there with the smallest stamp from the Pieces of calligraphy sheet.
And that was it, simple and fast.
This way you can quickly make a very nice gift for someone.
Or a piece of decoration in your home. 
It would be so much fun if you took part in the challenge.
And you know what? You can even participate with stamps from other brands.
Please read the rules so that you can qualify for a prize. 
Hope to see you at the challenge.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten