Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

donderdag 26 oktober 2023

#177 Day 26, Halloween cat challenge at Lost Coast Designs/Carmens Veranda

Hello all.
Well it's almost Halloween and my last contribution to the cats Halloween challenge.

These are the stamps I used. 
The pumpkin is hand drawn.

I started by stamping and masking the cat.
I drew a pumpkin under the cat and also masked it.
I stamped the gnome witch at the top left.
It is available in 2 sizes, 
a larger one and a small one on a sheet of mini gnome stamps.
I masked the witch.
I stamped the dancing skeletons underneath the witch with versamark.
I colored the left side of the card and the dancing skeletons with a lilac pan pastel.
I colored the edges of the left half of the card,
 with an ink blending tool and Distress ink Dusty Concord.
Did the same on the right side, but with Seedless preserves.
Then I removed the masks and colored the witch, cat and pumpkin with Derwent colorsoft.
I stamped the text with black ink.
And finally I put a drop of Glossy accents on the cat's pupils.
Small detail but still a big difference.
Well that's it for this time.
The challenge lasts until the end of the month, so you can still participate.
Click on the link and show us what you made.
And maybe you will be the new winner of some LCD or CV stamps.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten