Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

maandag 9 oktober 2023

9th day of 31 Days of Halloween challenge at Lost Coast Designs.

Hello everyone, are you already in the Halloween mood?
Here is my card for the Halloween challenge at Lost Coast designs.
If you feel like it, 
you can also participate in the Lost Coast Designs/Carmens Veranda challenge.
You can also participate with stamps from other brands.
But be sure to read the rules about that.


Now to the card and how it was made.

What I used:

Dylusions ink sprays.
Crushed grape,
Cut grass,
Squeesed orange.
Versafine black
Versamark
White embossingpowder
skintone marker
white gellpen
Distressink black soot
Distressink Seedles preserves.
I started with 2 pieces of paper.
Just plain paper and a coated one.
You can really see the difference, and I chose to use the left one
 and use the other for another project in the future.
It was sprayed with Dylusions ink sprays.
Crushed grape,
Cut grass,
Squeesed orange.

With Versafine black I stamped Frank and his bride on a piece of paper. 
And colored them with the dylusions.
The skintone is a marker.
While Frank and his bride are drying, I continue with the background.
I'm going to stamp it with the cobweb background stamp.
But because I don't want to do the whole background, 
I tear a piece of tissue paper and put it where I don't want a cobweb.
Now I stamp the cobweg with the Versamark.
and sprinkel some white embossingpowder on it.
Melt it with the heattool.
With Distressink black soot  we make the edges dark.

We now stamp the text of Carmens Veranda Stamps with versafine black.
With a little black ink we make some splashes.
Cut and glue Frank and his bride on the card.

For the witch I used a piece of paper that I first lightly sponged 
with Distressink Seedles preserves.
Then stamped the witch with versafine black
and added accents with a white gel pen.
Frank and his bride also received some accents with the white gel pen.
Maat the card with black and it is finished.

We, the team at Lost Coast Designs/Carmens Veranda stamps,
 would love it if you would join us at the challenge.
There are prices to win.
click on the link or banner and join, ist fun.


















 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten