Now, this was a real challenge for me.
You see, I always love working with lots of colors.
So, I really had to hold myself back.
But I managed to pull it off after all.
I used these materials:
The goat skull is avalible in 3 sizes, I used the middle one.
Orange posca pen.
Derwent inktense orange and black.
White gellpen.
Distressink Black soot.
Versafine onyx black.
Stickles orange slice.
Black marker.
I started by stamping the skull with VersaFine Onyx Black.
I colored the flower with an orange pencil and added some orange accents using the Posca pen.
I used the black pencil to create shading on the skull and the horns.
Make a mask of the skull.
And stamp the crackle background with VersaFine Onyx Black.
Since I wanted to make it a bit more interesting,
I stamped the sides with VersaFine Onyx Black and the rustic checkered border.
I colored those with orange as well.
I used the white gelpen to add lines to the horns and the flower.
I applied some glitter to the center of the flower using Stickles.
I did the same on the checkerboard border.
I drew a line along the checkerboard border with the black marker.
This clearly defines the separation between the two stamps.
Matted with black cardstock.
For this challenge, we would love to see your cards, tags, or other DIY projects.
You are welcome to use products from other brands.
If you are unsure, please check our rules.
So join in for a chance to win stamps from Lost Coast Designs or Carmens Veranda.







Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten