Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

dinsdag 22 november 2022

Challenge 156, Tag you're it at Lost coast designs and Carmens Veranda stamps.






Hi there, today its a tag for the challenge at Lost coast Designs.
The stamps i used are:

I made a background with a bubbles stencil.
I stamped the fish collage stamp with black stazon on it.
Then I drew a wobble line above the stamp with a waterproof fineliner.
Above that I stamped the swirl with black stazon.
And another wobble line drawn.
Above that I stamped the checkerboard.
And gave the stamp white squares with a white posca marker.
I stuck washi tape under the collage stamp.
And underneath that I stamped the checkerboard border again,
 and just like above I made the open blocks white with a posca marker.
With markers i colored the collage stamp.

Now about this beautiful collage stamp.
There are 8 new collage stamps on the LCD site.
There is also a nice new set of stamps called "Brush strokes".
Feel free to take a look, click here to view them.

Do you want to win new rubberstamps????
Make a tag and come and join us at Lost Coast designs challenge.







 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten