Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010
Craft stampers, card maker of the year award 2010

donderdag 1 december 2022

#157, Somthing seasonal challenge.


Hello, this is the start of a new challenge at Lost Coast Designs/Carmens Veranda stamps.
Something seasonal.
I made a slimline card, and this is how I made it.

Stazon black.
versamark
gold embossing powder with a glitter in it.
distressink antique linen.
Distress oxide rustic wilderness

I started stamping the crackle background stamp with distressink antique linen.
On top of that I stamped the snowflakes with versamark and sprinkled them with gold embossing powder with a glitter in it.
Melt the embossing powder with the heat tool.
That's the background, now I stamped the santa with Stazon black.
I colored the santa gnome with Derwent colorsoft. 
I added some gold glitter to his fur sleeves and hat.

And then i cut him out.
I made the JOY letters with the We r memory keepers Alphabet Punch Board mini.
I stamped it with Distress oxide rustic wilderness and the christmas tree from Carmens Veranda. 
This stamp is large and fits easy over the entire letter.
I blackened the edges of the letters with a black posca marker.

I raised the letters a bit with foam tape, and at the O i made a double thick layer.
I did this so that I could slide the J and Y just a little under it.
I also slightly raised the gnome Santa with foam tape.

Matting on a black cardstock and then on a red slimline card.
I hope you liked it.

I'd like to invite you to join the LCD challenge.
New rubber can be earned, and you can participate with all kinds of stamp brands.
I hope to see your work too, but don't forget the most important thing, have fun creating your work.
See you next time.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten